2009-13 Chevy Corvette Z06 ZR1 Rear Carbon Brake Rotor OEM GM Brembo 177-1121
Finally back in stock after over 4 months of national back order. GM has made a new part number for them, but they are the same. Brand New OEM GM Rear Carbon 2 piece Light Weight Rotor. This fits 2009 to 2013 Chevy Corvette Z06 and ZR1 with the Brembo brakes. GM OEM part #22805790 or 84023644 or. They weigh more than 2x what these weigh and do not perform the same. This rotor weighs about 16 pounds. A steel rotor of this size would weigh over 30 to 40 pounds. These are 15 or 380mm in diameter.
1.34 or around 34mm thick. These are priced at a highly discounted price because we special ordered these for a customer who decided to sell the car, so this is your chance to get them much cheaper.
Due to the value of these rotors a signature will be required to get package. Look for ZZPerformance on all social platforms!
Today ZZP is located in Wyoming, MI. Occupying over 30,000 sq ft, we are the World's Largest Supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Sonic/cruze, Ecotec, and soon to be ATS platforms providing industry leading customer service and support. ZZPerformance provides you with highly specific technical information, not found anywhere else. All manufacturers names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. The item "2009-13 Chevy Corvette Z06 ZR1 Rear Carbon Brake Rotor OEM GM Brembo 177-1121" is in sale since Wednesday, July 6, 2016.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Brakes & Brake Parts\Brake Disc Rotors". The seller is "zzperformance_esales" and is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Superseded Part Number: 177-1121
- Custom Bundle: No
- Other Part Number: 177-1256
- Brand: GM Original Equipment
- Manufacturer Part Number: 84488400
- Quantity Sold: sold individually
- Good Maintenance Practices - S2 B3: Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- SKU: 177-1256
- Material: Carbon Ceramic
- Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B4: Check the thickness of your brake pads.
- Good Maintenance Practices - S2 B4: Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
- Placement on Vehicle: Rear
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- SME: _4062
- Quantity Needed: 2;
- Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B2: Squealing or grinding noises.
- Mkt_State_Warranty_US: 12 Months / 12,000 Miles (Parts Only)
- Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B3: Low brake pedal height.
- Grade Type: Performance
- Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 H: Brake rotor signs of wear include: